Dear fellow tax hikers, we are beaming with pride to announce our endorsement of Green Township Trustee Tracy Winkler to move up in the political world. Tracy is currently considering whether she would like to be the next 30th District State Representative or become Hamilton County's next Clerk of Courts. We have detailed Tracy's extensive qualifications for higher office and have proven that she would be a phenomenal choice for either position.
Therefore, we proudly endorse.......Tracy Winkler for Something. Consider the fine Tracy Winkler record:
1. Tracy proudly hired Chairman Alex Triantafilou's ex-wife Jennifer Triantafilou for a position she is completely unqualified to hold and did not even apply for until 11 days after the application deadline. Tracy has no problems selling out her integrity to obey orders from her superiors. That's exactly the kind of public servant we value here at Republicans for Higher Taxes.
2. Supported a 1.9 mill property tax increase for Green Township property owners.
3. With Tracy's blessing, the Nathaniel Greene Lodge loses $200,000 per year for the Township. One of the co-managers of this money-losing operation is Tracy's daughter, Allison Detzel. We have no problem with nepotism, as long as it's kept in the family.
4. Permitted her Township Administrator to campaign in favor of keeping the Estate Tax. Nobody should be allowed to die in the State of Ohio without paying one last tax to the government.
5. An opponent of the 1st Amendment, Tracy shut down public comments at Green Township meetings. According to the Township's 2/14/11 Minutes, "Chairman Winkler stated that residents do not have the right to speak at Trustees Meetings." We fully concur, unless they are there to advocate higher taxes.
6. Finally, we cannot forget Tracy's #1 qualification - she married into the Winkler family. That alone makes her highly qualified to serve as Hamilton County's Clerk of Courts or as an Ohio State Representative.
When Tracy Winkler's handlers choose which office she wants to hold, we will support the decision 100% and work overtime to make sure the voters know her fine record. Soon enough she will be serving the under-taxed citizens in a larger capacity. Tracy Winkler for something!