Dear fellow tax hikers, we are pleased to see that the legendary Republican Czerwonka family of Blue Ash is supporting David A. Pepper for Attorney General. Mr. and Mrs. Lee Czerwonka (also known as Christine Buttress) have donated $500 to the Pepper campaign. Click to get a clearer reading of the campaign finance report screen shot:
By contrast, the Royal Czerwonkas have donated $0 to his Republican opponent Mike DeWine.
If you feel like you have read this post before, it's because you basically have. We previously covered the story when the Czerwonka family also supported David Pepper in 2010, that time against Republican Dave Yost. There, they donated $100 to Pepper and $0 to Yost.
By Just Adding Pepper, Lee Czerwonka and Christine Butthead confirm their support for:
- abortion on demand
- lots of higher taxes
- "marriage equality" for gays, incestors, polygamists, and groups
- strict obedience to the labor unions
- gun control
- destroying religious freedom
- the AG refusing to defend any law that he disagrees with
- lax voter laws that allow Melowese Richardson to vote as many times as she wants
These are the policies that the Czerwonkas believe in. If they didn't, they wouldn't have donated $500 to Democrat David Pepper.