Sunday, May 4, 2014
Top 10 Reasons to Support Rick Bryan
Dear fellow tax hikers, with Election Day less than 36 hours away we are calling on you to give everything you have to nominate Rick Bryan for State Representative. Rick is the epitome of what our movement stands for. He has raised so many taxes, jacked up spending so high, and taken so many taxpayer-funded vacations that we can't think of anyone who better represents our tax-and-spend beliefs.
His opponent, conservative Jonathan Dever, must be stopped. Dever is running on a conservative platform of cutting taxes and cutting government spending. He opposes the Cincinnati streetcar and supports the right of disabled children to keep their service animals.
In addition, Dever is far too young for this position. Dever is barely over age 40, which makes him at least 35 years younger than the average Rick Bryan supporter.
Ricky Bryan has compiled a fantastic record of increasing taxes and raising the roof on government spending. This is why we were enormously proud to name him our 2011 Tax Hiker of the Year.
With that, we present our Top 10 Reasons to Vote for Rick Bryan:
1) Raised Earnings Taxes 25%
2) Endorsed a huge Democratic Sales Tax hike
3) Voted to build a $75 million park
4) Helped fund the Cincinnati streetcar
5) Spent $120,200 in 5 years on taxpayer-funded junkets to Germany
6) Took away a service animal from a disabled child
7) More than doubled the hotel-motel tax
8) Paid a band to not perform
9) Praised Bob Bedinghaus' handling of the stadiums
10) World's Greatest Mustache!
Now it's your turn. Why are YOU supporting Tax Hikin' Rick Bryan?