Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Leslie Ghiz Interactive Fundraising Invitation

You may remember last month when we, Republicans for Higher Taxes, introduced a new idea to the political process, the Interactive Fundraising Invitation. We were proud to roll out our very first interactive fundraising invitation for Michelle Schneider, which she has credited for helping her raise over $10,000 additional for her race.

Recently, we were contacted by Leslie Ghiz campaign workers Jen Winkelman and Jamie Schwartz to create one of these special invitations for her big fundraiser this Friday at the Montgomery Inn located in Montgomery, hosted by the Volunteers of America. We proudly roll our Leslie Ghiz Interactive Fundraising Invitation:


David Pepper - "Leslie's endorsement of my candidacy against Phil Heimlich was a huge boost to my campaign. She is one of the reasons we Democrats control the County Commission today. She and I have worked well together over the years to defend the Volunteers of America and help them bring sex offenders to Hamilton County."

Scott Gehring - "Working for Leslie was one of the most thrilling experiences of my life. It was almost as great as my current job for the Volunteers of America, where I am in charge of importing convicted felony sex offenders to Cincinnati. Leslie was instrumental in getting me this valuable job where I can bring so much to our community."

Jeff Berding - "I work very hard to do for the city what I've done for my employer the Cincinnati Bengals. As a Democrat on City Council, I was very pleased to have Leslie attend my fundraiser last month. We Democrats have to stick together."

Chris Bortz - "I'm very pleased to see Leslie support Charterites such as myself. She has also been a strong supporter of my work to spend taxpayers to bring the Streetcar to Cincinnati. I'm proud to reciprocate support."

Tim Burke - "Leslie's support for David Pepper and Jeff Berding makes her one of our most valuable supporters. Her re-election to Council will be a big benefit to my white Democrats."

Alex Triantafilou - "Even though Leslie Ghiz does nothing to support other Republicans, she's my friend and goes to my church so I guess I'll support her."

Ken Lawson - "If I wasn't in jail and deeply in debt, I'd happily donate to Mrs. Ghiz-Aziz."

Virgil Lovitt - "Like me, Leslie supports Democrats for County Commissioner. We Republicans who support Democrats have to stick together."

John Pepper - "I applaud Leslie Ghiz for spending $800,000 of taxpayer funds for The Freedom Center so I don't have to write the check myself. And I'm not a dirty old man just because she flirts with me."

Mommy Pepper - "I donate huge amounts of money each year to pro-abortionists of both parties. It's time to send this year's donation to Leslie."

Stonewall Cincinnati - "Leslie has been a big supporter of gay rights. Although we dumped Smitherman after we got what we wanted from him, Leslie is white and supports us, so we'll support her."

Jean Schmidt - "Leslie and I are both huge supporters of higher taxes and more spending. Us tax-and-spend gals have to stick together."

Governor Bob Taft - "I am so proud to lend my good name to Leslie Ghiz. She believes in the same things I believe. I hope she continues to do for Cincinnati all the great things that I did for Ohio."

1 comment:

Tax Hike Seitz said...

I wish you guys had asked me for a quote. I'd love to talk about my support for Leslie Ghiz because of her support for higher taxes and the freedom center.