Dear fellow tax hikers, recently our endorsed candidate for County Commissioner Leslie Ghiz stumbled upon a massive conspiracy organized against her by her former friend Alex Triantafilou and the Hamilton County GOP. We have discovered another active component to this conspiracy, the Blue Chip Young Republicans. Consider the following evidence:
- One of Monzel's two campaign co-chairs is Colerain Fiscal Officer Heather Harlow, a former club President and active club member.
- His campaign manager is Christa Criddle, an active club member.
- Monzel's Chief-of-Staff is Brad Beckett, one of the club's VP's.
- Current Club President Charlie Norman has endorsed Monzel. Norman, who also serves as Cheviot's Treasurer, has managed to lock down several more endorsements of Cheviot elected officials for Monzel.
- Past President Jeff Capell has also endorsed Monzel and is campaigning hard for him.
- Past Vice President Collin Rink recently endorsed Monzel too.
- Monzel, Harlow, Norman, and Capell all have 6 letters in their last names. Conspiracy!
This is a conspiracy! The Blue Chip Young Republicans have joined with Triantafilou and the Hamilton County Republican Party to stop Leslie Ghiz from bringing her tax-and-spend record to the County Commission. The BCYR's make up an important part of Monzel's campaign and a key component to this huge conspiracy against Ghiz.
But us tax hikers can overcome this! We are behind now but once everyone realizes what a great tax hiker Ghiz is she will win. We owe Ghiz this office for endorsing David Pepper and other Democrats, raising taxes, and voting for Mark Mallory's streetcar. Stop this widespread conspiracy! Elect Leslie Ghiz County Commissioner.