|Lonnie Bowling is the one on the right|
Dear fellow tax hikers, we enthusiastically endorse Democratic operative Lonnie Bowling for the Republican nomination in the 28th House District. In his short time as a political activist, our boy Lonnie has supported numerous tax-and-spend Democratic candidates, making him the best candidate in this race.
His opponent is that awful conservative Mike Wilson. Wilson founded the Cincinnati Tea Party and has campaigned for many limited-government initiatives. If you love higher taxes as much as we do, then you know Wilson must be stopped.
Bowling has proven himself to support the right candidates for office. Lonnie has either campaigned for or donated to the following liberal candidates:
1. Hillary Clinton for President. Lonnie cited Hillary's support for government takeover of health care, something all of us Republicans treasure! A good sport in defeat, Lonnie said it was important for the party to be unified behind Our Messiah Barack Obama should he win the Democratic nomination. This Democratic unity helped Obama become our President.
2. Mark Mallory for Mayor. Lonnie knew that Brad Wenstrup was a terrible person who must be stopped. If you think the streetcar is a great idea, thank Lonnie Bowling for helping keep Mallory in office. If Wenstrup had won the race, the streetcar would have died.
3. Roxanne Qualls for Cincinnati City Council. Roxanne was a high-profile supporter of the Bob Bedinghaus Stadium Tax, endorsed the Light Rail Tax, endorsed the Democratic Sales Tax hike that Hamilton County voters defeated in 2007, and as Cincinnati Mayor initiated the shift in public housing towards the suburbs so everyone can benefit from the joys of Section 8 Housing. Lonnie looked at her record and was just as impressed with Roxy as we are.
4. Connie Pillich for State Representative, who would be his opponent in the November election. Our information shows that his entry in this race is a Pillich campaign tactic designed to distract Wilson. If Bowling wins this primary he will likely stop campaigning at that point, so as to give Pillich a free ride in November.
5. Not limited to tax-and-spend Democrats, the one Republican Lonnie has most recently supported is our 2011 Tax Hiker of the Year Rick Bryan! Tax-hikin' Rick Bryan can raise taxes and build huge monuments as well or better than any Democrat.
Do you think liberal Democrat Hillary Clinton would have made a great President? Then support Lonnie Bowling for the Republican nomination for State Representative.
Do you believe in liberal Democrat Mark Mallory and his all-important streetcar? Then support Lonnie Bowling for the Republican nomination for State Representative.
Do you support liberal Democrat Roxanne Qualls and her numerous efforts to raise taxes and spread subsidized housing? Then support Lonnie Bowling.
Do you like to see liberal tax-and-spend Republicans get elected to local government instead of conservatives? Then support Lonnie Bowling.
And finally, do you support liberal Democrat Connie Pillich like Lonnie has over the years? Then vote for Lonnie Bowling for the Republican nomination for State Representative so Connie can have a free ride to re-election.
As you can see, Lonnie Bowling is fantastic candidate who we are proud to endorse. He is going places. Though for now, it's important to nominate him so we can stop Mike Wilson and ensure Connie Pillich's re-election.