Monday, April 2, 2012

Prostitute offers sex for two burgers

Dear fellow tax hikers, times are tough now even for the working girls.  We think everyone will agree - this is one cheap whore.

The woman, the detective reported, replied that the pair “could go have sexual intercourse if I bought her two double cheese burgers off the dollar menu at McDonald’s.” The cop added, “I agreed to the deal and purchased the hamburgers for $2.75.”

Note:  this did not take place in Virgil Lovitt's Sharonville.  Those Chester Road whores make good wages.  If this McHooker worked in Sharonville or Springdale, she would have least gotten a medium pepperoni pizza for her work.  Probably with lots of extra cheese.

We tax hikers just hope they let her keep the burgers.

6 comments:

Vicky McZwissler said...

I feel her pain. I whored myself and my son for Jean Schmidt, and all we got out of it is this stinkin' t-shirt.

Fat Matt Hurley said...

I'd rather have the burgers

M. McGarbett said...

I might sleep with a man for a couple greasy burgers and a bag of cheetos.

Katy Croissant said...

I would do so many nasty things on Tuesday for a hamburger today.

Princess Margaret said...

Wait, I though t low-rent hookers would only be on the west side.

Lady Lynn Larson said...

Throw in a glass of wine and this would make more sense.